Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Introduction

Hi.

I'm VinceIP. This is the first time I've ever made a blog and hopefully I can make something of it. I've had the idea in my head of making a personal web site dedicated to hosting my rants about life among other things of interest like video game reviews and articles about technology and my hobbies. Making an efficent site like this usually require some PHP knowledge to create a system where I could post articles instead of hard coding the entire site with content in HTML. So I thought, why not start a blog where I can have all that done for me already?

So here I am. I plan on posting my first article tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes depending on how busy I am. I have a tendency of starting things and never finishing them so I hope that doesn't happen here.

Not that any of you care. This is mainly just a test post :).

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment